2016 Extreme Self Care Challenge
Now more than ever it’s important to give yourself permission to practice Extreme Self Care which is why I created the 2016 Extreme Self Care Challenge. What I want for you is to create your own personal Extreme Goal which will keep you healthy, happy and energized during the holiday season.
What is the best possible way you can take care of yourself for the next 7 weeks?
The holidays can be the happiest time of year, but they can also be the most challenging time of year with year-end deadlines, holiday shopping, traveling, parties, too much food & drinks, and bah humbug people.
By having an Extreme Self Care Goal along with a Daily, Weekly and Monthly Action Plan YOU can take the best possible care of yourself this holiday season!
Step 1: Create Your Extreme Self Care Goal
What do YOU really want to achieve by December 31st?
How do YOU want to feel during this holiday season?
Who will YOU be on January 1st once you reach this goal?
Some ideas for Extreme Self Care Goals are:
- Walk 500,000 steps by December 31st (10,000 steps each day)
- Weekly self care treatments (Massage, facial, manicure, pedicure)
- Practice yoga 30 times (3-4 classes a week)
- Dedicate 5 hours each week to your spiritual practice (prayer, mediation)
- Take all of your remaining vacation days
- Remove the word “SHOULD” from your vocabulary
Step 2: Develop Your Daily, Weekly and Monthly Self Care Plan
Its fantastic to have one EXTREME Goal which you want to reach. Its equally important to develop daily, weekly and monthly healthy habits to support your overarching EXTREME Self Care Goal.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Set an Intention each day
- Take 15-20 minutes to plan your day so your day doesn’t plan you
- Start each day with a note of Gratitude
- Drink plenty of water
- Take your vitamins
- Eat colorful fruits & veggies – 2 different colors at each meal
- Remove / reduce caffeine – no caffeine after 1pm
- Allow yourself 20 minutes to power down before bed – no technology
- Sleep 7-9 hours of restful sleep
Download Your Extreme Self Care Challenge Worksheet
Step 3: Get the Support You Need to Achieve Your EXTREME Self Care Goal
It’s great to write down your Extreme Self Care Goal today but you will also have the support of myself and others cheering you on as you reach your goals.
I believe so much in the importance of Extreme Self Care I will be hosting 4 FREE Accountability sessions to keep you motivated, on track and accountable.
Tuesday, November 15th at 7pm CST
Wednesday, November 16th at 12pm CST
Monday, December 12th at 12pm CST
Tuesday, December 13th at 7pm CST
All sessions will be virtual. Please RSVP to the session you’d like to attend and I will send you the dial in number.
I encourage you to pick one session in November and one session in December to attend.
In addition to the FREE Accountability sessions I have also created a Private Facebook Page for you to join others who are also committed to taking the best possible care of yourself during the holiday season.
Each week we will have a Celebration Friday to share WINS for the week.
This is also a group to reach out to for support during challenging days.
Are YOU Ready to Be Extreme?
1. Download Your Extreme Self Care Challenge Worksheet
2. Set Your EXTREME Goal
3. RSVP to the November 15th or 16th Accountability Session
4. Join the Private Facebook Extreme Self Care page.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com or call me at 913-481-4791