2013 is flying by. I can’t believe Memorial Day is almost upon us. This time of year always brings about change and new beginnings. The school year is ending, graduations are occuring, summer is FINALLY here!
What will this summer bring you?
Now is an excellent time to dust off and review your GOALS for the year.
What have you accomplished?
Which goals (if any) do you need to release?
What are NEW goals which will allow you to GROW and S-T-R-E-T-C-H this summer?
* Run your 1st 5K
* Train for a 1/2 marathon, full marathon or triathlon
* Take that amazing summer vacation you have been dreaming of (Italy, Greece, Hawaii, US National Parks, Route 66)
* Shift away from processed foods to whole nutritious foods
* Pitch, toss, donate physical stuff in your environment which is weighing you down
* Advance your career – Spend time with a mentor or Coach to map our your next role
* Save an extra $100 per month – Stop spending your money on things that do not serve you
* Review & rebalance your investment portfolio
* Let go of toxic relationships – those people who ZAP your energy
* Open yourself up to attract more people who support your best self
You may be thinking those all sound great but HOW am I going to get there?
Start incoporating New Summer Routines
* Morning walks or runs with neighbors
* Swim laps at local pool
* Weekly bike rides with friends & family
* Plan your summer vacation. Need ideas? Ask Me. I love to travel!
* Shop your local farmers market or join a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
* Grow your Linkedin network
* Practice 1-in-1-out rule. Each time you purchase something new (shoes) donate your old pair
* Create a summer savings account – auto deposit $25 each week
* Spend time with family & friends who bring out the best in YOU
Ready to live your best summer?
Do you need support to create & achieve your summer Goals?
Click here to schedule a personal phone coaching session with me. Together we will:
* Review Where You Are
* Identify Your Focus Areas
* Design a Plan to get You there
Start living your Best Summer Now!