Is Your Career in Need of a Tune Up Session?
Now is the perfect time to reflect back on what you have accomplished and think about where you are and want you want next.
Here are 10 ways to give your career a jump start to finish 2014 strong.
- List out all of your accomplishments to date this year. Go through each month and determine what you are most proud of?
- Update your Linkedin profile with your key accomplishments this year.
- Grow your Connections. Who do you want to be introduced to?
- Schedule an informational interview for your next role. What are you interested in doing in the next 6-12 months?
- Meet with your Mentor. Get a mentor if you don’t have one
Great job you are half way there. Need some additional support to get it all done. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a career coaching jump start session.
- Learn a new skill or take a class to grow an existing skill
- Offer to write a recommendation for someone
- Ask for a recommendation to be written on your behalf
Awesome job. Only 2 more to go. Need some Oomph to complete all 10. Ask me email@example.com for that extra push!
- Attend a Networking Event. Set an intention of who you want to meet
- Join a Lean In Group http://www.leanin.org
Have fun Re-Energizing your career this month. Finish 2014 strong. I’m cheering for you.