Has something inside been telling you that your current job or career just isn’t working for you anymore?
You’re not alone. Millions of people around the world wake up every morning and say, “I really gotta make a change. But, I’m just not sure what to do.”
Sadly, most of them won’t find the motivation and the information they need to make a fresh start. But this doesn’t have to be your story – because we both know you’re smarter than that!
I know you have a very special gift to give the world, and I want you to have every opportunity to make your dreams a reality.
That’s why I’m thrilled to present you with an opportunity to hear from one of the most highly respected career coaches in the world. She’s the author of the upcoming, acclaimed book, “Plant Yourself Where You Will Bloom: How to turn what makes you unique into a meaningful and lucrative career” (Available on Amazon on October 8th.)
And – I know she’s the best because I’ve personally worked with her for several years, and I can’t say enough about how valuable her coaching is for me.
Career Strategist and Coach Jennifer Anderson is presenting a one-time only, complimentary TeleClass called “How to Move On from Your Dead-End Job and Launch a Wildly Successful New Career”
It’s happening Tuesday, October 8th – so save your spot now =>
On this exclusive call, Jen is going to reveal:
* The Unbreakable Rule of successful job-hunting that you’re probably breaking right now (it’s a lot like shooting yourself in the foot before you start to run a marathon – yes, it’s that bad!)
* Why traditional networking doesn’t work anymore and what you should be doing instead
* The #1 Mistake that stops you from knowing what your perfect career would be
* How to make all the money you want and create job security for life
* Why a resume is the worst tool you can be using right now
The “How to Move On from Your Dead-End Job and Launch a Wildly Successful New Career” TeleClass is for you if you’re:
* Struggling because you know your job isn’t right for you but you don’t have a clear direction for what to do next
* Worried because you don’t want to be unrealistic and jeopardize your financial security
* Worn down, burnt-out and depressed because you aren’t using your gifts, talents and creativity
You definitely want to save your spot for this 1-time event. I know Jen delivers huge value (I always rush to sign up when I hear she’s delivering a class) and she and I both want you to be living the life you really want – and happily shouting in the elevator, “I LOVE my JOB!”
P.S. Feel free to forward this email to a friend that you know could use this valuable information.
Get instant access by reserving your spot here => “How to Move On from Your Dead-End Job and Launch a Wildly Successful New Career“